Because Only Together We can
Build a World Where DISADVANTAGED ORPHANS AND SINGLE TEEN MOMS Are Safe, Strong & Valued
Who We Are
— Vision Statement
Raising a generation of future leaders and world changers; nurturing the disadvantaged Orphans and Single Teen Moms to rise above all odds in order to realize their fullest potentials and become useful to themselves, their family and the society at large.
— Mission Statement
To provide financial assistance for educational and vocational opportunities.
To create a sustainable business and employment opportunities.
To improve the quality of life through health care, safe haven and excellent learning environment.
What We Do
— We Find & Fund
Extreme poverty, starvation, loss of parents, divorce, rape, polygamy, family dysfunctions, natural disasters and countless other tragedies have contributed immensely to the catastrophic predicament prevailing our Teens today resulting in over 153 million orphans reported globally. World Health Organization (WHO) reports an estimated 16 million girls between the ages of 15 to 19 years old who give birth every year worldwide, with 95 percent of these births occurring in developing countries.
PHF serves as a solution and empowerment platform – providing hope and help for disadvantaged orphans and single teen moms through education, personal and career development programs, academic support and mentoring.
— We Build Networks
We build our network support system through partnership with orphanage facilities, employment agencies, private and public organizations and micro finance banks.
— We Empower
We empower by creating a sustainable employment and business opportunities, building capacities through entrepreneurship and business training as well as provide access to business start-up capital through our partnership support system with Employment Agencies, Private and Government Organizations and Micro Finance Banks.
Teens Orphans & Teen Moms
Extreme poverty, starvation, prostitution, natural disasters and countless other tragedies have combined to produce a national and global pandemic of orphaned and abandoned children. These children are subject to severe abuse and exploitation which cause many to die on the streets neglected, rejected and alone.
- There are over 153 million orphans globally
- There is an estimated 16 million girls between the ages of 15- 19 who give birth every year worldwide, with 95% of these births occurring in developing countries. This constitutes 11% of all global births according to World Health Organization (WHO)
- In Nigeria, out of every 1,000 girls, 200 girls give birth before the age of 18
- The National Population Commission (NPC) has predicted that the occurrence of teenage pregnancy may soar to over 60 million by 2015
ways to help
– Sponsor an Orphan/Orphans or a Teen Mom/Teen Moms through educational or vocational training programs.
-Donations of clothes, shoes, food and back to school supplies
-Sponsor housing and shelter projects
-Become a part of community clinic projects
-Share your life experiences as motivational tools
– Share gifts and talents as a blessing in the area of entertainment
-Create employment and business opportunites